Although the strategic nature of healthcare buildings was revealed during the pandemic, demographic challenges and public investments will step up demand in various European countries between now and 2050.
Subject to rigourous standards and regulations and strict budget constraints, healthcare buildings require an integrated approach to address challenges related to energy efficiency, sustainability, digitisation and patients’ and users’ safety and comfort.
We support public hospitals, specialised centres, clinics and purchasing offices
We work closely with you to design, build and operate your establishments, providing solutions and services to resolve your specific challenges:
- Brand new constructions, extensions, renovations, maintenance and operation
- Electrical engineering, climate engineering, plumbing, fire protection, safety, technical building management, smart buildings, etc.
- Performance and security: maintenance and operation of technical facilities, BIM, cybersecurity, security of people and sites, supply security, etc.
- Energy performance: consumption monitoring, energy efficiency action plans, renovation and implementation of renewable energy
- Decarbonisation support: monitoring and optimisation of your water consumption, audits and environmental reporting
- Digitisation to boost your performance and optimise patient treatment: BMS, smart buildings, geoguidance, materials tracking, connected rooms, traffic data collection, etc.