The building lifecycle
We operate throughout the entire building’s lifecycle bringing together engineering and works, as multi-maintenance and end-users’ services as part of Facility management. Combining long-term activities and project activities gives us full control of the lifecycle of our clients’ buildings.
Finding the solutions that best suit each project’s energy and environmental performance objectives; optimising capital investment and operating costs.
Creating a 3D digital model, simulating installation and operation, optimising, selecting equipment and progressively enriching the model.
Installing equipment and networks at the site, checking compliance with construction documents.
Managing the testing phase for installation and start-up, checking equipment settings, performance and carrying out automatic mode commissioning.
- Maintenance of operational conditions;
- Optimisation and evolution;
- BIM operation;
- Monitoring and understanding of assets;
- Redevelopment and renewal.
- Services for occupants and the environment;
- Hospitality management;
- Mobility support;
- Management and upgrade of spaces.
- Heavy, light or complete refurbishment, or for energy efficiency;
- Redevelopment of spaces for new uses;
- Upgrades and certification.
- Disassembly of equipment and infrastructure;
- Analysis of opportunities for reuse and reintegration into recycling channels.